I’M LOOKING FOR:
We provide the highest level of care and comfort.
Skilled Nursing: You don’t have to be a current resident to get the benefit of our care.
We offer more than just care for those who require Skilled Nursing. In fact, we go far beyond what you’d expect to find at a skilled nursing facility. Our team ensures you are fulfilled mind, body and spirit in a quiet setting.
Levels of Care
- Long-term care
- Short-term care
- Hospice care
- Respite care
- State-of-the-art nursing care available 24 hours a day
- IV care
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Consultant services including dental, podiatry and audiology
- Rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
- Pharmaceutical services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Outpatient Therapy
- Private accommodations
- Semi-private accommodations
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
Call (877) 791-3181 or click here to request more information.